To ensure the safety of customers and delivery personnel, deliveries are made to measure. We assemble the furniture and all the pieces of your furniture
We will confirm a non-negotiable delivery window one day before the scheduled delivery date for local home deliveries. For long distance home deliveries, a delivery window will be provided once we receive your goods.
- CasaVogue cannot be held responsible if the carrier is unable to meet the scheduled delivery window due to unforeseen circumstances.
- An adult must be present at the time of delivery.
- Each delivery must be made to one address only.
- The majority of our products are delivered by us
- Delivery personnel are not responsible for inspection, unpacking or assembly of merchandise. They will not take back or throw away your old furniture or any other debris.
- In the event that elevators are not available or do not exist, the delivery personnel will climb a maximum of two (2) floors.
- The customer must ensure safe access for the staff and the delivery vehicle (including appropriate parking space). Any object obstructing the passage must be removed prior to delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to measure doorways, hallways and stairwells to ensure that the products will pass through easily. Please consult one of our stores or our website for more information on measuring.
- At the time of delivery, there will be no alterations to door frames, door trim, moldings or fixtures to allow the products to pass through. If the merchandise does not fit, the delivery fee will not be refunded and you may be charged a return shipping fee.
- Delivery personnel will not remove their safety boots. Please provide protection for your floors.
- Upon receipt of your order, please ensure that you have received all items ordered. Your invoice will be affixed to one of your boxes in a red envelope. It is recommended that you review your invoice before the delivery staff leaves, and notify them of any discrepancies.
- Please note on your invoice any incident that occurred during delivery and contact your sales representative as soon as possible. Casavogue will not be responsible for any problematic situation that has not been indicated on the invoice.
- If you find a defect in your merchandise, keep all of its original packaging and contact your sales representative following your delivery to ensure that appropriate action is taken.
- All Casavogue products have a one year warranty. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, discoloration of the product due to light exposure, shrinkage or pilling of materials, or misuse of the product.
- Ready-to-assemble products should be handled with care and caution. Inspect each part and hardware BEFORE assembly. Claims for parts and/or hardware must be made BEFORE assembly. Damage resulting from assembly errors and/or mishandling of parts, including scratches, is not covered by this warranty.
- Your order, shipping address and contact information cannot be changed
- If you are not available for the scheduled delivery, you may be charged an additional delivery fee for rescheduling or cancellation of delivery within 3 business days of the scheduled delivery date and/or once your order is in transit.
- What changes have been made to your delivery policy due to Covid-19?
Please click here to view our delivery policy.
Are home deliveries still in effect?
As we strive to provide our customers with the best shopping experience possible, home deliveries will continue.
What measures are in place to ensure the safety of customers and delivery personnel during home deliveries?
To ensure the safety of customers and delivery personnel, please note that deliveries will be made by us on a custom basis.
Can I change the delivery date of my order?
We invite you to contact us at 514 722 5828 for delivery options in your area.
Shipping and Delivery
What you need to know to receive your new furniture.
Do you offer international shipping?
We currently ship to Canada only.
What delivery options are available?
We strive to deliver our products within a reasonable, accurate time frame.
PAYMENT AND FINANCING
Your shopping experience is our priority from start to finish.
Is it safe to give my personal and credit card information on your website?
It is absolutely secure to use your credit card on our website. Confidential information is transmitted through the same encryption system used by financial institutions.
What payment methods are accepted?
For purchases made in store, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit cards, cash payments and Casavogue gift cards.
For online purchases, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
Will I receive a confirmation after I place an order?
You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your order has been placed.
What is causing the current order delays?
Over the past few months, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global supply chain has been severely disrupted. As a result, it is very difficult for us to establish precise and accurate dates for the arrival of future product shipments. Raw material shortages, labor shortages, and international transportation restrictions have caused unexpected delays that are beyond Casavogue's control. We strive to provide you with the best customer service and will do our best to keep you informed of any changes that may affect your order. We greatly appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Is it possible to change the fabric or materials of a product?
Our carefully designed collections are only offered in the choice of materials, sizes and colors presented on our website and in store.
Are the colors of the products on the site accurate?
Our team strives to present the colors and textures of products as accurately as possible. However, the colors displayed may vary from one monitor to another.